- Why Baker Tilly
- For Your Needs
- Accounting + Professional Services
- Outsourced Accounting
- Strategic accounting and knowledgeable staff without the headcount.
- Avoid first-year burden with an implementation subscription plan.
- Software Development + Integration
- Supercharge your ERP with advanced automation and reporting.
- Maximize your investment, adoption and efficiency with training.
- Core Financials
- AICPA-preferred core accounting software for an intelligent GL.
- Advanced Financials
- Advanced financial modules built for your complex needs.
- Software Implementation
- Implementations that check all the boxes.
- Budgeting + Planning
- Eliminate headaches for today and tomorrow with advanced capabilities.
- SaaS Metrics
- Automate the metrics that matter most with Baker Tilly's SaaS Intelligence.
- Subscription Management
- Drive growth with automated subscription management.
- Dashboards + Reporting
- See the metrics that matter to drive your organization forward.
- Services Automation
- Effectively grow and scale with advanced accounting and finance.
- Who We Serve
- About Us
Sage Intacct Release Update 2022 R2
The Baker Tilly Customer Success Team hosted a live overview of the Sage Intacct R2 2022 software release on Thursday, June 16, 2022.
Watch it now.
Some highlights of this release:
Standard Financial Reporting:
- Continuation of the Early Adopter program for automated bill creation in Sage Intacct
- Summary header information on vendor records
- New payment withdrawal options with CSI’s Vendor Payments
- Announcing General Availability for creating rules that will auto-create journal entries for faster bank reconciliations
- Streamline recurring billing with Evergreen contracts
- Auto-apply adjustments when contract lines are cancelled
- “Generate Invoices” filter sets have been renamed to “Invoice Policies”. This is one of several UI label changes in this release