- Why Baker Tilly
- For Your Needs
- Accounting + Professional Services
- Outsourced Accounting
- Strategic accounting and knowledgeable staff without the headcount.
- Avoid first-year burden with an implementation subscription plan.
- Software Development + Integration
- Supercharge your ERP with advanced automation and reporting.
- Maximize your investment, adoption and efficiency with training.
- Core Financials
- AICPA-preferred core accounting software for an intelligent GL.
- Advanced Financials
- Advanced financial modules built for your complex needs.
- Software Implementation
- Implementations that check all the boxes.
- Budgeting + Planning
- Eliminate headaches for today and tomorrow with advanced capabilities.
- SaaS Metrics
- Automate the metrics that matter most with Baker Tilly's SaaS Intelligence.
- Subscription Management
- Drive growth with automated subscription management.
- Dashboards + Reporting
- See the metrics that matter to drive your organization forward.
- Services Automation
- Effectively grow and scale with advanced accounting and finance.
- Who We Serve
- About Us
How The Right B2B SaaS & Subscription Metrics Tools Accelerate Growth & Attract Investors
Are you getting the KPIs and insights you need to measure and improve CARR and CMRR growth?Download Now
Sadly, the vast majority of startups fail, and according to Deloitte, even fewer “scale up”—just about one in 200 grow to more than $10 million in revenue by their fifth year. Why do so many fail or fail to thrive?
To get a clear understanding of where they stand and to be able to communicate that to potential investors, businesses must first identify what metrics they need—a feat in and of itself. The dynamic nature and rapid growth trajectory of SaaS and subscription businesses further complicates matters: the metrics a very early-stage startup needs may be quite different from what is needed in later stages.
In this white paper, we explore what metrics Early, Series A, and Series B startups should track; the challenges that come with relying on spreadsheets; and the solution: a purpose-built reporting and metrics tool that provides deep, granular insights.
Here are some highlights of this SaaS metrics White Paper:
- Nine Key SaaS and Subscription Metrics to Understand Business Health
- Attracting Investors: Key Financial Metrics for Every Stage of Growth from Early Stage to Series B and beyond.
- How the Right Tools for SaaS Reporting Metrics Propel Growth and Attract Investors
- Why Spreadsheets Are a Formula for Failure
- How to Automate the Granular Insights to Propel Growth and Attract Investors
- Case Study: Quest Analytics Automates Subscription Metric Tracking with SaaS Intelligence