No accounting system has an oil and gas-friendly front-end field ticketing and billing system that accommodates the point-in-time, detailed data collection needed by most field services companies, especially oil and gas services companies. If only you could choose the best of both worlds and have them seamlessly integrated with one another.
With the AcctTwo FieldFX Integration for Sage Intacct, our customers in the oilfield, industrial, and environmental services industries can automate the billing process and invoice customers the same day that the job is completed.
Who's it for?
- Oilfield, environmental, and industrial services companies with a heavy field operations component
- Companies using LiquidFrameworks’ class-leading FieldFX electronic field ticketing system but needing an equally sophisticated cloud-based accounting system like Sage Intacct
- Field services companies running Sage Intacct and looking to implement a digital field operations solution
- FieldFX Users
Reduced days sales outstanding (DSO) and improved cash flow
Syncing field tickets to the accounting system to generate bills in real-time dramatically shortens your order-to-cash-process and allows your business to have more cash on hand when you need it.
Reduced Revenue Leakage
Reduce lost revenue and delayed payments by having accurate, up-to-date, and approved field ticket information sync directly to the billing and accounting system of record
Electronic field tickets that capture all the relevant information digitally and sync immediately with the accounting system, means no more lost or unreadable tickets and no more errors in pricing, discounting, and coding.
Removing manual steps with a integrated and automated field operations management. For example, the order-to-cash process can mean a reduction in headcount or a redeployment of headcount to higher value tasks.
Fully Integrated with Sage Intacct
The AcctTwo FieldFX field services software integration streamlines tasks, saving you time, including automated syncing of:
- Master data between systems such as Customers, Contacts, Employees, Items, and Jobs
- Transactional information such as field work tickets for billing out of Sage Intacct
- Timesheet and expense data from FieldFX to Sage Intacct
CFO at Silvertip Completion Services
Read Kyle's Blog Detailing the Benefits Silvertip Has Seen After Integrating FieldFX and Sage Intacct>>