- Why Baker Tilly
- For Your Needs
- Accounting + Professional Services
- Outsourced Accounting
- Strategic accounting and knowledgeable staff without the headcount.
- Avoid first-year burden with an implementation subscription plan.
- Software Development + Integration
- Supercharge your ERP with advanced automation and reporting.
- Maximize your investment, adoption and efficiency with training.
- Core Financials
- AICPA-preferred core accounting software for an intelligent GL.
- Advanced Financials
- Advanced financial modules built for your complex needs.
- Software Implementation
- Implementations that check all the boxes.
- Budgeting + Planning
- Eliminate headaches for today and tomorrow with advanced capabilities.
- SaaS Metrics
- Automate the metrics that matter most with Baker Tilly's SaaS Intelligence.
- Subscription Management
- Drive growth with automated subscription management.
- Dashboards + Reporting
- See the metrics that matter to drive your organization forward.
- Services Automation
- Effectively grow and scale with advanced accounting and finance.
- Who We Serve
- About Us
8 Tips for Using Cloud Based Church Accounting Software to Maximize Stewardship
A Guide to Using Technology to Demonstrate and Maximize Good StewardshipDownload Now
Religious donors understand stewardship and value it.
Transparency, accountability, and financial reporting are prerequisites for maintaining trust with donors. Seacoast Church's finance leaders understood this and achieved it. Download our 20-page eBook to take a closer look at how best-in-class cloud-based church financial software affords religious organizations the tools to demonstrate good stewardship among the committees, staff, and fiduciaries entrusted with management over church assets.
By reading this eBook you will learn:
- How these solutions help organizations engage religious donors with reports about mission impact and outcomes that reinforce what they observe during their own volunteer experiences.
- How to apply the 8 tips outlined in the eBook to engage the ever-growing younger generation of church-goers and donors.
“My role is to provide direction for the future of our church and make sure leaders have what they need to minister to the people day in and day out. Sage Intacct empowers me to do this by providing insights into the financial data so I can work with our ministry teams and board of trustees to help them understand the potential impact of key operational decisions.”
- Glenn Wood, Pastor of Administration, Seacoast Church, a Baker Tilly client