- Why Baker Tilly
- For Your Needs
- Accounting + Professional Services
- Outsourced Accounting
- Strategic accounting and knowledgeable staff without the headcount.
- Avoid first-year burden with an implementation subscription plan.
- Software Development + Integration
- Supercharge your ERP with advanced automation and reporting.
- Maximize your investment, adoption and efficiency with training.
- Core Financials
- AICPA-preferred core accounting software for an intelligent GL.
- Advanced Financials
- Advanced financial modules built for your complex needs.
- Software Implementation
- Implementations that check all the boxes.
- Budgeting + Planning
- Eliminate headaches for today and tomorrow with advanced capabilities.
- SaaS Metrics
- Automate the metrics that matter most with Baker Tilly's SaaS Intelligence.
- Subscription Management
- Drive growth with automated subscription management.
- Dashboards + Reporting
- See the metrics that matter to drive your organization forward.
- Services Automation
- Effectively grow and scale with advanced accounting and finance.
- Who We Serve
- About Us
How The Chart of Accounts Can Serve Your Business in Five Steps
You might think setting up a Chart of Accounts is a standard, fairly straightforward process, but actually there is a lot of strategy that goes into it.Download Now
You might think setting up a Chart of Accounts is a standard, fairly straightforward process, but actually there is a lot of strategy that goes into it – or that should go into it -- to save you a lot of work and headaches down the road. So, whether you are just starting up your business or you are struggling with your reporting requirements, this might be the best time to focus on your Chart.
By reading this eBook you will learn:
- How to align the chart design with your business
- Several best practices for getting the most from your chart